In the course of the technical steps written in the below Sections 1-5 you enter into a binding agreement with Sziget Kulturális Menedzser Iroda Kft which shall become effective by agreeing to our General Terms and Conditions and completing the payment transaction.
The agreement to be concluded shall not be considered as an agreement put down in writing; it shall not be registered by Sziget Kulturális Menedzser Iroda Kft; and the agreement itself shall not be available subsequently. The language of the agreement is English.
Select your ticket:
- Click the "Add to basket" button next to the product you would like to purchase
- Select the quantity
- If you don't want to buy other products click the "Add to basket and Checkout" button
- If you would like to buy other products click the "Add to basket" button and continue shopping
By clicking the "Checkout" button on the top of the page you can immediately start the checkout process.
Step 1 – Check your basket
- You check your previously selected products once more and make sure you have everything you need
- On the bottom of the page you can find some useful tips about related products and you can add them to your basket immediately
- If everything is okay you can proceed by clicking the "Get these items" button
Step 2 – Enter your data
E-mail address: Your e-mail address. It is important for this to be a real e-mail address because this is where we will send your ticket and receipt.
Your name: Your name :)
Country: Your country
Postal code: Your postal code
City: Your city
Address: Your exact address (street, street number etc.)
Phone number: Your cell phone number.
The system handles your data as your invoicing data by default. If your invoicing data is different from the above entered please check the box next to "I need an invoice with a different address".
If you need the invoice issued to the name of another person select "Person" at the "Invoice for:" field. In case you need the invoice issued to a company select "Company". If you have selected "Person" you don't have to fill out the fields "VAT Number", "EU VAT number" and "Bank account No."! If you have selected "Company" please fill out all the fields.
Step 3 – Confirm your data
You can check the content of you basket once more as well as your customer and billing information. After that please select a payment type.
Before purchasing your ticket, please read our General Terms and Conditions carefully and if you agree to them please check the box. By checking the box you agree to our General Contract Terms and Conditions. You can only continue the purchasing process after agreeing to the GCTC.
Please note there might be more GCTCs you need to accept, in case you are buying special services besides the festival tickets (like parking place, insurance, etc).
Step 4 – Pay via SimplePay's secure payment gateway
By clicking on "Place order" you will be redirected to SimplePay’s payment page.
For more information this payment page visit SimplePay's website.
After the confirmation from the bank you will receive an e-mail to the address you have entered.
- The subject of the e-mail will be: Purchase confirmation - This e-mail will contain your electronic invoice and the download links to your tickets in PDF and PKPASS format
You have two options to exchange your ticket to a wristband:
Please click the "Download PDF" button in your e-mail to download the pdf voucher for every item you bought. If you have purchased multiple tickets you will be able to open them on different links. To open them you will need Adobe Reader, you can download it from here.
Download virtual pass (.pkpass) for Apple / Google Wallet:
Tap the Download virtual pass (.pkpass) for Apple / Google Wallet to download the files to your smartphone with Android or iOs and Google Wallet (for Android) or Apple Wallet (for iOS) applications installed. You will receive your wristband by showing the QR-code from the application. (If choosing this option you don’t have to print your ticket and bring it with you)
Please make sure that you have your voucher (on your smartphone or printed) before you arrive to the event. Please consider the environment and only print this voucher if it is absolutely necessary.
In case you need any assistance, or experience any problems, please read the following section before contacting us. Most of the issues can be solved this way.
Are you a last minute buyer and experiencing some troubles with our webshop? This might happen, as the last hours of a sales period are always very intense. Quick solution: simply look for a local retailer here.
Didn't get any email! Where are my tickets?
It can take a maximum of 24 hours for the link to arrive, in case it did not happen, please try with the following steps:
- Check your SPAM/promotions folder in your mailbox.
- Your activation link arrives from the following email address:
- You might have mistyped your email address... If you think this is the case, please write an email to the following address:
Why isn't the webshop page appearing / working properly?
Please check the list below to make sure you use a browser which is supported by our webshop:
- Internet Explorer 10 and above
- Mozilla Firefox: 25 and above
- Chrome: 31 and above
- Safari: 6 and above
In case the online purchase was declined first make sure that your card is supported for online transactions or online purchase is not prohibited by the card provider. The payment cannot go through if the card is prohibited to use or if it is not valid.
You can also try the following steps:
- Please retry the payment process and double-check the data you have entered! Typos can happen.
- Alternatively you can try purchasing the purchasing the ticket from one of our official ticket retailer partners.
- In case your account does not have the sufficient amount for the transaction or there is a purchase limit, the transaction will be declined. In this case you should consult with your bank card provider. They will need the following data (you can find them in the error message):
- transaction ID number
- 3-digit error code.
What if I can't go to the festival? Can I give my ticket to someone else?
Sziget ticket sales operate with a strict no-refund policy. Tickets are non-personalized, so there's no need for any official permission from the buyer to enable someone else entering with the ticket.
So if you cannot come to the festival, feel free to give your vouchers to one of your friends, or sell them.
The online webshop service is maintained by Sziget Cultural Management Ltd., 1033 Budapest, Hajógyári-sziget, Hrsz.: 23796/58., Hungary
During the ordering you will be directed to a secure online payment gateway. You can find detailed information about the Online bank card transaction here.